This two-volume set describes how to improve your memory and increase your intelligence using newly-researched, test-proven pharmaceuticals and nutrients. It contains all the new information on the latest smart drugs, fascinating personal accounts from smart drug users all over the world, plus an extensive Question & Answer section. These books tell the reader how to use smart drugs and nutrients and how to get them.
- Enhance your mental clarity
- Enhance school and job performance
- Increase your energy and alertness
- Increase your IQ by 10 points or more
- Improve your memory by as much as 40%
Seen on the Today Show, Larry King Live, 20/20, and Phil Donahue, and covered in Time Magazine, Playboy, Washington Post, USA Today, New York Times, Los Angeles Times, San Francisco Chronicle, The Economist, Rolling Stone, Mademoiselle, and many others.
"A fascinating and controversial subject."
- Barbara Walters, ABC Nightline
"Something of a bible for the smart drug set."
- Los Angeles Times Magazine
"A very important book. Very interesting and well documented... an absolutely essential and important subject."
- Timothy Leary, Ph.D.
"It's enough to make Nancy Reagan just say yes ."
- Playboy Magazine
"An excellent introduction to the field of cognition-enhancing compounds... Well-written, and easily understood, even by people who do not have specific training in medicine."
- Giacomo Spignoli, M.D., Ph.D., Pharmacology Research Director, L.Manetti-H.Roberts & Co.
"Opens up the new world of nootropics"
- Ernest Lawrence Rossi, Ph.D., Author of The Psychobiology of Mind-Body Healing
"An easy book to read and very interesting. I recommend it to any consumer who wants to be better informed and take more control over his or her own health."
- Cliff Wong, R.Ph.
"A dirty little book."
- Dan Roland, Compliance Officer, Los Angeles District Office Food and Drug Administration
"A wonderful, self-help manual... I was especially pleased with the section regarding smart drugs and the law. Physicians wanting to prescribe these drugs will find this section very useful."
- Robert Buckley, M.D.
"A very interesting, well-researched book. Well done!"
- Ross Pelton, R.Ph., Ph.D. author of Mind Food And Smart Pills
"A well-researched and referenced work... an antidote to the plethora of popular articles on intelligence enhancement that always seem to end by telling you that 'it's coming, but it'll be years before you can benefit from this technology'... Invaluable to people who want to take advantage of available intelligence enhancement technology now."
- Durk Pearson & Sandy Shaw, Authors of Life Extension: A Practical Scientific Approach.
"Enjoyed reading the book very much. I much admire your effort, and look forward to future revisions."
- Dr. Nigel Foreman, Psychology Department, Leicester University, U.K.
"The philosophy behind this book really stinks."
- Mary-Margaret Richardson, Public Affairs Officer, Food and Drug Administration
"Your investigation into the various products available is quite extensive... Some products appear to slow down or even arrest the deterioration of cognitive function..."
- Kurt Z. Itil, Ph.D., President, HZI Research Center, Tarrytown, New York
"Congratulations for your work. [Can I translate] an Italian version?"
- Maurizio Memo, Ph.D., Professor of Molecular Pharmacology, School of Medicine, University of Brescia, Spain
"It does make a good case ..."
- H. J. Eysenck, Ph.D., D.Sc., Professor Emeritus of Psychology, University of London
"The information conveyed is correct... If I have a criticism, the outlook is perhaps too optimistic and certainly contrasts with the skepticism of most doctors towards these drugs... "
- Giancarlo Pepeu, M.D., Professor of Pharmacology and Chairman, Universita Degli Studi Di Firenze, Italy
"I've been researching and experimenting with cognitive enhancers for many years now and am glad to discover the existence of your organization, CERI."
- Daniel P. Reid, author of The Tao of Health, Sex, and Longevity, and Chinese Herbal Medicine.
"Full of accurate, interesting and up-to-date facts... Important work."
- Terence McKenna, author of Food of the Gods
"I certainly hope that my own work will not be presented as supporting your basic premise and conclusions."
- James L. McGaugh, Director, Center for the Neurobiology of Learning and Memory, Professor of Psychobiology, University of California, Irvine
"I would like to congratulate you for your important book."
- Marco Trabucchi, M.D., Professor of Biochemistry, Universita Degli Studi Di Roma, Italy